The wireless range extender is a device used to extend the existing Wi-Fi signal connectivity of the network. The Amped wireless extenders perform a brilliant job by almost doubling the existing radio signal connectivity of the Amped wireless router. The Amped N-600 dual band range extender amplifies the Wi-Fi signals far more than 100 ft. Thus, Amped wireless extenders always tend to be an advantage of our wireless network. The dual-band technology of this range extender transmits the wireless signals via 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequency channels delivering the combined speed of up to 900 Mbps.
The Amped wireless routers and Wi-Fi extenders
We need to boost up our Wi-Fi signal connectivity throughout the network when the existing wireless signals are weak and cannot be transmitted through the walls of our home. This weak and intermittent signal flow through the network makes our daily jobs much complicated. Sometimes we cannot even connect more than one wireless device to our network due to low availability of the Wi-Fi signals.
Setting up the Amped wireless device
Amped wireless extender setup through Setup.ampedwireless.com
The Amped wireless extender as we know enlarge the Wi-Fi signal covers of a particular area. Thus, making our wireless connectivity to a much bigger space. After setting up and installing the wireless range extender, we can thus use the better Wi-Fi connectivity and an impeccable internet speed. We can enter the Amped wireless extender through setup.ampedwireless.com.
You need to follow the certain instructions in order to be able to connect the Wi-Fi range extender to the existing wireless router. You will get a proper idea for setting up your Amped N-600 range extender.
- You first need to unplug the existing wireless router and keep the switch off of the wall socket.
- Now connect the Wi-Fi range extender to the power supply cord and switch it on.
- Switch on the wireless router now and see if the lights are solid till now which indicates an established connection between the devices.
- What you need to do now is to select the wireless connection from the existing Wi-Fi connections which you want to enhance.
- The list of the available wireless connections can be seen from the bottom right part of your PC in “internet and settings” tab.
- Now, navigate to the web browser of your computer and enter the address ampedwireless.com which will route you to the login portal of the extender.
- You can enter the preset credentials as well as you can enter the new login credentials if you want.
- Now, select the “setup new extender” tab and click” Save and apply changes” tab to set up the extender.
(Important hack- Use a laptop computer while setting up the Amped wireless router as well as an extender for the better mobility of devices.)